News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

quinta-feira, 3 de maio de 2012

Horse racing days/ Update of babypuntz students info post

Screenshot from the best race today. Started the day very slow and decreased the stakes. When you are still slow and not focused always decrease your stakes and when you are trading very well increase them but always respecting money management. Not my best result (near 100 €) but  my idea for this post is to give some motivation to the people starting. There is a lot of competion in horse racing and you need some months (at least)to develop the feeling of the market. I have been trading it for 4 months now and everything just can get better.

Pre live trading


I will start writing some articles about horses, greyhounds and nba on the students blog.If you are interested in joining
send me an email and i will give you the info.

---

I updated the babypuntz info post with a small FAQ for the readers that are interested in joining.


good trades 
r9

ps: I will post a nba value example with my thoughts today if someone comments ;P


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário