News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2011

Bad things about internet...

Hello today i took the day to go to the beach and since last night i was in my beach house without internet. Today after the beach i am back to my city house and went to my email to check the news from my students and check if they need some help and there was one mail from one of my students saying that i wrote this in the ts chatroom:


"
I think I decide it to quit trading live any betfair markets . I see more often that the p/l ballance is somewhere in the middle . What I got ? I lose my time and get stress. So my time trading usual tennis based on players may be close to an end . So I will switch on speculating price overreaction on BP, between sets, etc. 
I'am sure TS does that alot ... that is why he is so little active while we kill our brains here one chat . He does the real thing ..while we prepare the money for them.. 
TS , I think you can tell as precislly if tennis trading can really give as profit by any means . long term for a living ofcourse.not one or two days but for months/years . I think whatever the discipline is this is impossible if we are based on players stats , attitude on court. The only way in my opinion is scalping the market as a result of price overreac
I can see trading for a living only by choosing very carefully 1,2 entry points/match or none , the rest is scalping overreactions.
"
First of all let me say that i wasnt the guy using my nickname in the ts chatroom today. What was i doing? I 
was in the beach all the afternoon with my girlfirend while someone with a lot of free time was using my 
nickname. Its sad but its true. Situations like these require strict rules. No more chatrooms for me from 
now on. 
And by the way this phrase was funny:
"I'am sure TS does that alot ... that is why he is so little active while we kill our brains here one chat . He does the real thing ..while we prepare the money for them.. "
Ts does the real thing? Ts worked very hard for the level he achieved and he really does what he gives you in his guide that i recommend and its not an unreal strategy like this guy thinks. Much respect here for his work that helped me in my journey.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário