News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

segunda-feira, 28 de novembro de 2011

Nba/time to focus on exams/ Good trades & good christmas & good new year



Hello guys,

Nba is back! finally they reached a conclusion. I really miss nba matches. Basket (nba) is my favorite sport after tennis and there are a lot of trading opportunities. Here is the video of the best plays of 2011:


I watched #5 live. That was one crazy shot.
--

Like i said in the beggining of november i am going to take a break to study for exams now so i will not post much things in here. I m just going to post from time to time in Greyhounds blog because there are a lot of races everyday and i will try to spend one hour everyday to get better in that activity.

--

I would like to wish readers a good christmas time and new year and i hope you liked reading the blog this year and can take some valuable info.

as always you can email  me to babypuntz@gmail.com
for tips/advices/questions

good trades
live with passion
r9

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário