News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

terça-feira, 10 de abril de 2012

20 k views - words about success

wow that is a big number. Thanks for all the views and i hope you can take some value from this blog. Thats a good number so i would like to write something special.

Lately a lot of people have been asking whats the secret to have huge profits and be very balanced in trading. Well the magic formula are not magic strategies, the magic formula is SUCCESS = EFFORT + PASSION. When you love something you really want to be the number one, and you have a crazy motivation that drives you to make huge achievements. One thing that im sure is that i really love trading and if you love trading, working hard towards it is pleasure. Most of traders just place a bet and wait and hope that it goes their side. If you dont love trading and continue using it, just stop doing it and find something that you love doing. On the other side of the equation we have effort. Effort is everything. A lot of people asked me how can i have huge profits on horses in just three months. If you do 20 races/day and if you take notes, record your sessions, review your trades and learn from mistakes, isnt your experience 2 times or three times bigger than someone that just trades 20 races/day?

Some important tips for your trading:
Read blogs, talk with people about it and you will get new IDEAS. It's important to have a group of traders that you can talk and share some ideas. I have learned this teaching the students. I teached them and sometimes they shared great ideas and we discussed a lot of subjects. Talk with someone. One good friend that trades for example.

Just like in life trading is about state. If you are in a bad state you will make bad decisions. If you are bored about something just do something that can make you happy. Listen music while trading for example...


I hope you liked to read the post and comment it or just give a "hello" if you took some value from all the posts written so far. Almost 100.

Good trades
r9
ps: add me on skype for interesting conversations ;P

3 comentários:

  1. Hey richard, well i was quite struggling in the beginning of the year... did some good trades and then lost it all again and even more... since my big crash of approx 250% loss of my planned stake I started to think about what I am actually doing! I was trying too hard, forcing it.. I did only a couple of trades since then (5 to be exact) and made a decent profit!!! I am using small stakes 10 to 20 Euros and got approx 40 Euro green on the last 5 trades. Taking some little value and more secure (in my eyes) entries and exit not being to greedy. I hope I can find more trades like that. It's really getting down to be patient. I rather trade only top 20 players and go for less profit sometimes or no profit at all if no decent entry in the game. but no loss either that way ;) gaining experience in players and seeing what is a good price and entry is key for me now. Avoiding no-live-pics games or qualifiyings or world no. 80 against 170 or whatsoever... trying to find more predictable players and getting more and more known better.
    On WTA I try to enter a break down on a fav or set down... stuff like that... but not everytime.. only selected players ;)

    ResponderEliminar