News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

sexta-feira, 1 de junho de 2012

Roland Garros Sensation / Reading a tennis match section



Hello traders,

what a great Roland Garros. Trading is going very very well.
This Roland Garros edition has some big surprises like David Goffin.

(from atpworldtour.com)


 David Goffin, who defeated Poland’s Lukasz Kubot 7-6(4), 7-5, 6-1 to become just the seventh lucky loser - and first since countryman Dick Norman in 1995 at Wimbledon - to reach the Round of 16 at a major.
"Now I'm playing against Roger, and I can't believe it," said Goffin. "When I was young I had a lot of picture in my bedroom of him. I will prepare this match like every match. We will see. I will give all my best in two days."
Goffin had been elevated into the main draw when Frenchman Gael Monfils withdrew with a knee injury, and impressed on his Grand Slam debut with five-sets wins over Radek Stepanek and Arnaud Clement in the first two rounds - also his first two tour-level wins on clay.
"I'm feeling good, really good," he said. "First time in the main draw of a Grand Slam. I had three matches. I had nothing to lose. I wasn't the favourite, but I played my best tennis. Today it was three sets, three not perfect sets, but I was playing really good today. I'm really happy to win."

----------------------------------------------------
Reading a match section

I would like to talk about something very important in this match ( Goffin against Kubot )
Kubot was getting very angry with the crowd and it was easy to notice that, and he started to do unforced error after unforced error and the crowd was always putting pressure in him. In my opinion i expected way more from Kubot but he just showed that he is mentally weak. 


I got in kubot ladder sometimes to try to catch a comeback after a possible "injury" in Goffin's hand but kubot was getting more and more frustrated. So, Goffin breaks back in the second set and for me it was the perfect moment to enter in him. Why? Kubot was getting very frustrated and his game was not going in, crowd was putting a lot of pressure in him and Goffin was handling pressure very well. I stayed with the position open till the end. Kubot body language was telling that he was not caring much and 20 ticks for a set with 2-0 in sets is value in this situation. 
 The price was very good, but unfortunately i was using very small stakes because in my opinion was a very risky situation,  because of Goffin's experience. (Rules are rules)


Conclusion:
- in smaller courts, crowd can be a big part of success
- Body language is a great indicator because its a natural consequence of attitude
- Lower your stakes in risky situations. ( i am using 2k stakes at the moment, and in this situation i used 200 €)



good trades 
r9

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário