News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

terça-feira, 3 de julho de 2012

I don't mind waiting...

This video is so powerful. I listen it almost every morning this month...
Yesterday was a great day for trading with near 2,5k profit. Sharapova price one set behind with lisicki serving very well and with a slow start after a rain delay @ 1.5 was incredible value to lay.
That was an incredible opportunity to risk 20 to 30 ticks to win more then 100 and the probability was in our side in my opinion.





We are trading @ Tradeshark's chatroom
Good trading day
r9


1 comentário:

  1. hello, i am betfair full-time trader since 4 years and since short time i started to trade for customers with a ROI of 35% per month on average. If you are interested to join me or share trading views dont hesitate add me in msn theprotrader@hotmail.fr or mail me in that adress. good luck

    ResponderEliminar