News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2012

New post @ 24-10

Hello traders, how are you?
I don't have time to write a post today because im working in a lot of projects outside of trading but tomorrow i will make a new post. I have been trading more and more on football and results are really nice.

Topics i will discuss tomorrow:
- Psychology in sports? Are we over thinking or creating problem where they don't exist? How can we take advantage of this to "predict" some events?
- There are profitable systems in tennis. I have one that happens with a probability of over 80 % and the profit is bigger than the loss... The bad part is that it took me 2 years to notice that pattern. Success is not a sprint.
- Emotions are your enemy. I will explain what works for me and hopefully it will work for someone.

and btw i am working on the new website. tennismarkets.com is coming soon. (under construction : )  )

r9

1 comentário:

  1. Hi Richard , i miss your posts ...nice to have these good news from you
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar