News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

terça-feira, 25 de junho de 2013

Possible Gift to the readers - Day 1 Wimbledon - 5 comments away


I will not cover Wimbledon in this blog but i would like to explain the first day if there are at least 5 comments of different readers in this post. Just say something you want. For example how was your first day at wimbledon.

good trades
r9

8 comentários:

  1. Hard day for me as i dont like a lot of matches at same time but at end was positive.
    If we dont get comments i will comment 4 times more :-)
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great matches for me yesterday.
    M. Puig - S Errani
    S. Darcis - R. Nadal

    Richard what kind of tennis streams do you use? Web streams or satellite?

    Best Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've traded 8 matched and ended with 50% of my stake. What I made on Azarenka when she the had an injury, I lost on Nadal :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. SCALPER
    HOW DO YOU TRADED SHARAPOVA MATCH

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Nice results after 1st day! Wimbledon 2013 will be profitable.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Respostas
    1. I will write the post friday. Thanks for the comments guys

      Eliminar