News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

sábado, 22 de junho de 2013

Review of the day (22/06/13) (Final day of mini series)



Halep vs Flipkens

Great match! Everything went according to my plan. I expected Halep to be much better after a great week and expected Flipkens to rely a lot on the server, and she took some time to get it going and the rain delay was perfect in my opinion.

Hampton vs Vesnina

Very very frustrating match. Hampton just lost every big battle. The match got very unpredictable at some point but vesnina showed some experience. A lot of wind.


I hope that you liked this 3 day mini series of daily reviews. More will come on the future.
Good Wimbledon.





If you have some topic that you would like me to cover just leave a comment.

good trades
r9

2 comentários: