News:
(22/11/2012)
babypuntz-students.blogspot.com is now free for everyone.
Some material is not updated so you should be careful and use it at your own risk.

terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2011

Recording your trading sessions/value trading in tennis/nba (tip) / contest


Hello,

some time since the last post. I prefer to write quality topics over quantity and usually write when i got some idea. Two weeks ago i started video recording my trades and i can see already an improvment in my trading. Its very useful cause you can review later your trades and catch your errors easily. I use camtasia. I decided to write about this topic cause today i traded one game where i overtraded a bit, and could have finish the game with a 100% profit. I finished with 20% and i decided that later i would review this game's trades and try to improve. One of my biggest mistakes was trusting a lot in low ranked wta players. Yes, that is very risky.

Lately i've been doing some research in value trading in tennis. I had some value trading classes in the past from one great trader, but it required a great knowledge about the players and required many games to start doing it well, that i didnt have in the past. Lately i've been checking my results and i am very good reading 2nd sets. And normally there is a lot of value in that set, so my goal for this month, from today for one month is just to trade with value. It will be good for me as a trader cause it will require patience and a lot of discipline. I'll do updates about this subject.

Nba's playoffs. What can i say about that? crazy. I am loving watching and trading those games. I've noticed that there is normally a lot of value in the begin of the third quarter cause there is some overreaction if a team is some point up and the game has more then 20 minutes to be played so good profits can come from a good analysis at this point.

Nba tip- Hornets @ Lakers. If you see that Kobe is not playing well cause of the recent injury(struggling shooting and moving in the court), back hornets +10,5. Dont back too early in the game cause you will be exposed and will not get much value.

I'm planning to do a contest in the future. Stay tuned.

r9

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário